People tell me this is by far the best popcorn they have ever had so I figured I would write up the recipe for it here on my website. I made this up one evening while making a batch of popcorn. my measurements are a guesstimate, I never measure anything using exact measurements.
Shawn's Best Gourmet Popcorn
- Pop 1-1.5 cup(s) Organic popcorn in any hot air popper.
- Melt 1/2 Cup Real-Organic butter with 2 tables spoons Organic Virgin Olive Oil
- After butter is melted, not boiling hot add 1/3 cup Organic Brown Sugar(a bit hard to find, might need to go to a Natural food store)
- Now mix and bring to a boil.
- Popcorn should be done popping at this point.
- use a spoon and drip mix on popcorn evenly shaking in container to mix evenly.
- After all butter sauce is evenly mixed, sprinkle two "pinches" of salt and shake again.
Yes, I eat organic, I don't like chemicals in my food let along genetic modifications.