This error occurs when the installer cannot find the install image, this commonly happens when you install f6 drivers but then forget to put the windows install disk back in the drive.
- Verify that you have placed the install disk back in the same drive you had it in to start the install process
- Verify you are using the correct drivers (windows version, 32/64bit)
Problem should be resolved at this point.
This error appears in the event viewer when the scheduled task "ScheduledDefrag" runs.
Cause: In most cases this is cause by the -k switch which tells the defrager to perform a slab consolidation on the selected volume. This will cause an error for slabs that are less than 8 MB, and will commonly toss an error on HyperV VM's.
Solution: remove the -k switch from the task.
- Open scheduled tasks, Microsoft, windows, defrag: "ScheduledDefrag"
- Now click properties, actions, edit [start a program]
- under add arguments(optional): remove the -k and click "ok", "ok"
That's it, your done.