This error generally happens when rdpclip has become unstable. To solve this issue you can simply restart the rdpclip.exe application.
To do this open task manager, click on "Details" then find rdpclip.exe
Now end task on rdpclip.exe
Next you can restart the rdpclip.exe by running a new task
Enter rdpclip and click "OK"
That's it, your done and the problem should be solved.
If you have not already, you can download PuTTY from putty.org
Once you open PuTTY you can input the mail server name or IP address you are attempting to connect to into the Host Name field. Then update the port to 25 and the connection type to "Telnet".
When you click connect you should see something like this:
- If you do not receive a response, the connection was blocked by the mail server.
- If you receive "Cannot connect to host on port 25" the mail server is likely offline or is having network routing issues.
You can also run a few commands to test
This can happen for several reasons, mostly related to too much bogus traffic hitting your RDP port. It is best practice to only allow RDP access to a limited set of static IP's, only access via firewall or if the other two options are not possible change the default port for RDP access to help limit default bogus traffic.
With that said, the quickest way to solve this problem without a reboot is to simple disable the network adapter and reenable it.
Step by Step:
- Login to your Hyper-V manager
- Connect to the Guest VM in question
- Open the network manager and change adapter settings or Control Panel\Network and Internet\Network Connections
- Once on this screen simply right click the adapter and disable, then reenable.
Thats it, your issue should now be solved.
Pardon the Interruption Error: D7361-1253-80070015
In most cases this is caused by an audio issue like a bluetooth headset. You can simply disconnect your audio device and reconnect it in order to solve this issue.
You can quickly bypass this error by using robocopy,
use run as administrator to open a command prompt and do the following:
robocopy /e /is /v /eta [driveletter]:\sourcefolder [driveletter]:\destinationfolder
/e Copies all subdirectories.
/is Includes the same files.
/v Produces verbose output, and shows all skipped files.
/eta Shows the ETA of the copied files.