Here is a recipe I have come up with for Jasmine Rice.
Ingredients & Instructions
- 2 Cups Organic Jasmine rice
- Add the following then mix well
- 1 1/2 tsp Tumeric
- 4 crushed saffron stigmas/threads
- 1/4 tsp cumin
- 3/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp cayenne
- Fill to the line with chicken broth(aprox 3 cups)
- add 1Tbps Organic Olive Oil
- add 2Tbps Organic (unsalted butter)
- add 3/4 Tbsp minced garlic (or 1 tsp garlic powder)
- Mix again.
- Add 1 bay leaf then start the cooker.
- When done mix 2 well beaten eggs in with the rice and allow the heat of the rice to cook the eggs.
- Salt to taste then serve!
Goes great with a side of vegetables and some seared and slow roasted chicken.