You can quickly bypass this error by using robocopy,
use run as administrator to open a command prompt and do the following:
robocopy /e /is /v /eta [driveletter]:\sourcefolder [driveletter]:\destinationfolder
/e Copies all subdirectories.
/is Includes the same files.
/v Produces verbose output, and shows all skipped files.
/eta Shows the ETA of the copied files.
This error is caused because 3dm2 uses a no longer supported SSL cipher. Normally in order to fix this issue you would just issue an updated SSL cert but 3DM2 does not offer this option, so you will need to open up a legacy browser.
On windows you will need to run internet explorer
then open the local server address, https://localhost:888/
It is possible you will need to go into internet explorer > internet options > advanced and enable addition SSL protocols as well.
In some cases Sprint phones do not work correctly on the T-Mobile Network after installing a T-Mobile SIM card and need to be manually configured.
Here are the settings you will need to use in order to update your phone to have data service again.
- Go to Settings > Network > Mobile Networks
- Select Access Point Names (APN)
- Use the menu in the upper right to "Add APN" and Set the following:
APN Type: Internet+MMS or in some cases default,supl,admin,dun,mms
(Leave everything else to defaults)
- Now go to Settings > Network > Network Settings Reset(in some cases "Network Reset"
- Then Chose "Reset Settings" and it will require you to enter pattern or unlock code.
- Click "Reset Settings" again.
- This will not fix the connecting to network authentication issues.
- This will not fix the Update PRL or Update Profile authentication issues.
- This will not update your phone number in the about phone area under settings.
If you continue to have issues, call support and talk with a supervisor. The standard support has no clue how to fix these issues.
First off what is Chaga? Chaga is a fungus that grows mostly on birch tree's in northern climates. Its spread to new tree's through wounds in a tree, these can be broken branches, wood pecker holes, splits or cracks, etc. Once a tree is 'infected' by chaga it can continue to grow for many years without issue. Chaga will grow and 'fruit' into a black growth on the tree. Looks something like cracked lava rock.
When you harvest Chaga it does not hurt the tree, and the Chaga will continue to grow as long as the tree lives regardless of how much you harvest. It is however, best practice to leave at least 50% of the chaga on the tree for others to harvest in the future, since it is a very slow growing fungus. Many people believe that if you harvest too much it will not continue to grow which is not the case as long as at least a small bit is left on the tree and unless you are damaging the tree during harvest this will always be the case.
Here you can see what it looks like under the black 'shell' after harvesting some.
The inner part of the fungus has a cork like texture while the outside is relatively hard and crusty.
You should dry any chaga you do not use right away to prevent it from going bad or growing mold since it does have a high moisture content.
Chaga has several great uses including a healthy substitute to coffee, and many medicinal qualities. It can also be mixed with coffee or cacao.
My personal favorite is to simmer the chaga in water for a few hours, then mix with raw cacao powder, a little maple syrup and some cream for a wonderful drink. Perhaps not as healthy as just chaga tea alone which is also good and has a flavor almost like lightly sweetened vanilla.
Used or spent Chaga once dried can be used as a fire starter in your outdoors kit so don't waste good chaga without making some tea with it first.
This is an odd one and actually stumped me for a bit, in order to solve I used f12 developer tools to uncheck specific css attributes and tested the print function again. It ended up being a font-family attribute in the all css style.
Once removed the page printed all of the content on all browsers once again. I also tried adding a second font but that also did not solve the problem. It seems that the font was not being imported correctly or was corrupt. Replacing the font using the @media print solves the issue.