Today is the launch of new site for Moskowitz LLP. The new design uses reactive design concepts, not to be confused with adaptive design which generally folds up on itself as you re-size the screen or switch devices.
Moskowitz LLP is an international tax law firm located in the financial district of San Francisco, California. Steve Moskowitz is the Senior Partner and Lead tax Attorney at the firm. The full team at Moskowitz LLP has impressive experience in tax law and related services.
Code: HTML5, CSS3, JS, ASP.Net, Perl
The desktop layout:
Here is the same site on mobile:
If you're looking for a new site design or marketing for your law firm or business, give me a call to discuss your next project: 507 358-4242
This is caused by a database design issue in PIWIK, you can fix it by opening MySQL workbench or phpmyadmin and editing the database table column as follows.
As you can see we've edited the piwik_log_link_visit_action.idlink_va design "Data Type" from INT(11) to BIGINT(11).
INT is too small to run larger segments, so we need to switch it to BIGINT, the number just specifies the columns "display width" when output.
BIGINT8 Bytes, -2^63 (-9,223,372,036,854,775,808) to 2^63-1 (9,223,372,036,854,775,807)
INT 4 Bytes, -2^31 (-2,147,483,648) to 2^31-1 (2,147,483,647)
After you've done this apply and rerun your reports from either opening the piwik stats page or by command line, cron job, task manager task if you have one of these setup.
If using windows server, you can setup a batch file to run via task manager every 15 minutes or as needed depending on traffic and number of sites your run stats for. Here is what you update.bat file should looke like
mode con: cols=140 lines=40
php "(Drive):\PathtoPWIKwebsite\console" core:archive
- The first line is optional and I included it because it allows me to specify the size of the CMD window it will open on the server, this is nice because you can make it as large or small as you would like.
- The second line is your command line to run the actual PIWIK archive, this will update all of the stats under actions and a few other things, This is considered archive for PIWIK.
- The third line is optional, I use this to specify a timer so you can see that the script is running correctly.
Now set windows task manager to run this every x number of minutes.
That's it your done.
This error can be caused by not installing the related Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio
- For PHP 7.x use Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015 (x86 or x64 respectively)
- For PHP 5.6 use Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2011 (x86 or x64 respectively)
- For PHP 5.4 use Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2009 (x86 or x64 respectively)
That is it.
Quick step by step of how to export a mailbox directly from exchange 2013 ECP/EAC.
- Be sure you have a share setup and ready to export to
Login to your SERVER via ECP
- This will require access to the server directly if you have not already done so. So \\SERVERNAME\SHARE for example.
Once its complete the PST file will be in the share.
- Select Permissions
- Double click(Edit) "Recipient Management"
- Select + under "Roles" and choose "Mailbox Import Export"
- Select + under "Members" and choose the user you want to be able to manage mailbox exports with.
- Click "Save"
- Click "Recipents"
- Chose the mailbox/user you wish to export to .pst
- Choose "∙∙∙" then select "Export to PST File"
- Choose the type of export, main mailbox or archive then choose next
- Enter the share you wish to export to ie \\SERVERNAME\SHARE\mailbox(archive).pst
- Choose if you want a notification once its done.
Thats it your done!
Step by Step install of CentOS7 on Microsoft Hyper-V Server
- Create new VHD Generation 1
- Install from iso
- Configure network
Set root passwordFinish install
- Check, "Automatically connect to this network when it is available"
- If manual IP allocation configure IPv4 & IPv6 as needed.
Download and install Linux Integration Services 4.0 from microsoft
- Download Linux IC4.0
- attach the ISO from HyperV
- run the following commands:
# mount /dev/cdrom /media
# cd /media
Update Network settings
Instalation should be complete
- right click on the virtual machine and click settinsg then expand network adapter select advanced features and note the mac address.
- run the following commands:
# vi /etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifcfg-eth0
- use "i" to insert text, (esc) to exit and ":wq" to write your changes to make the file look like this:
UUID=(leave this as is)
HWADDR=(MAC ADDRESS, This should match what is configured in Hyper-V)
IPADDR=(YOUR SERVER IP)
GATEWAY=(YOUR DEFAULT GATEWAY)
DNS1=(PRIMARY DNS SERVER IP)
DNS2=(SECONDARY DNS SERVER IP)
- now restart the network:
service network restart