This error occurs when the installer cannot find the install image, this commonly happens when you install f6 drivers but then forget to put the windows install disk back in the drive.
- Verify that you have placed the install disk back in the same drive you had it in to start the install process
- Verify you are using the correct drivers (windows version, 32/64bit)
Problem should be resolved at this point.
You would think this would be a simple 3 step process like bing or google however, following the instructions laid out by Yahoo! will bring you to one of several pages.
Following the claim listing instructions lands you on this page:
Which errors out with a partially rendered error page.
Following the create listing instructions lands you on this page:
This page also loads a partially rendered error page in the inner window.
You can simply go to https://smallbusiness.yahoo.com/dashboard/mybusinesses to manage your business listings without issues.
Why a large company like yahoo has such poor documentation on something so simple is beyond me. If someone from Yahoo! reads this please update your documentation and make use of some 301 redirects for all of these old non functioning business listing management pages.
A simple solution to set a fixed height but still have an adaptive/responsive width utilizing the jssor slider.
Change the code from:
<div id="slider" style="width:auto !Important; ">
You've just received notice that your Active Directory server is being used as part of a wide scale dDoS attack. Here is how you can fix it.
Go to the firewall settings on the active directory server or reported server IP and look for the following rules.
- Active Directory Domain Controller - LDAP (TCP-In)
- Active Directory Domain Controller - LDAP (UDP-In)
- Active Directory Domain Controller - LDAP for Global Catalog (TCP-In)
- Active Directory Domain Controller - Secure LDAP (TCP-In)
- Active Directory Domain Controller - Secure LDAP for Global Catalog (TCP-In)
For each of these alter the rule by choosing the Scope tab and entering only IP addresses that should have access to LDAP information. For example, Microsoft Exchange Servers within your network that need access to LDAP.
For assistance securing your network or if you are looking for hosted exchange services check out Area51.mn.
Things that can cause this issue:
- Verify you have enough disk space,
You can also run the following command:
RESTORE DATABASE <database_to_restore> WITH RECOVERY