If you did not set the ..
'Agent XPs' component is turned off as part of the security configuration for this server. A system administrator can enable the use of 'Agent XPs' by using sp_configure. For more information about enabling 'Agent XPs' see "Surface Area Configuration" in SQL Server Books Online. (Object Explorer)
- if using GUI open services, locate SQL Server Agent, double click and set startup type to automatic then click start.
- if you prefer to use command line you can just do the following on the master database:
EXEC sp_configure 'show advanced', 1;
EXEC sp_configure 'allow updates', 0;
EXEC sp_configure 'Agent XPs', 1;
Time in its basic form is the flow of energy throughout space.
In order to reverse the flow, dark matter(negative) would need to be in excess of positive charged energy.
You can have matter and dark matter, positive and negative energy. In order to reverse time we would need to harness negative energy of an object to reverse it's flow in space.
Several solutions exist because their can be several causes to this issue:
- recalibrate your keyboard, be sure not to touch close to the back or home keys. To do this touch and hold the "," key while the keyboard is open then go to Advanced and click the calibration option.
- Do a software update
- Turn off the power save mode
- Make sure the screen cover is not covering the back ad home buttons.
If none of these work call HTC and get a replacement.
Many of these emails come across as simple links, going to the link will in most cases infect your computer with some malicious software which will in turn redistribute these links via email to even more users. The simple emails contain a link to an IP address or website followed by /news.html, /boston.html, or other related terms.
Its best to report these emails as spam or simply delete them.
If you have gone to this site you can check for infection by looking for the following registry entry:
If this entry is on your computer you are now one of the people sending out these emails.
You should contact your local IT professional to remove the infections.
After installing windows server and completing the standard windows updates, follow these simple steps.
- Verify you have a static IP and networking setup.
- Open Computer Management
- Update/Change the computer administrator account
- Open Server Manager
- Select Local Server
- Update Computer name and workgroup
- Add roles and Features
- Select Active Directory Domain Services, accept popup
- Select DNS Server
- Next -> Install
- Once complete, from notifications select "Promote this server to a domain controller" option.
- Select add a new forest and input your domain name,
- Select function level or leave default if you have no older servers that you plant to connect
- pick a DSRM password
- Next -> Install
- The computer should reboot itself now
Setup should now be complete.