This is a quick guide on how to get a VPN up and running on a mac PC
- From the main "Apple" menu choose "System Preferences" then "Network"
- Now select "+" button, then use the "Interface" drop down to choose "VPN"
- Use the "VPN Type" drop down to choose "PPTP" or "L2TP", you can also choose a name for this connection if you would like. Then choose "Create".
- Choose the VPN from the list of option in the network connection window to complete the server address and account name
- Choose "Authentication settings" to enter your credentials the choose "OK"
- You can now click the connect button to connect to the VPN, and choose "Show CPN status" if you would like to appear on your menu bar.