Open CMD.exe as administrator then do the following:
a new window may open or it may start in the current command window,
at the DISKPART> prompt type in the following.
- list disk
- (make note of the disk that is your usb drive, if you are not 100% sure do not continue as you may cause data loss)
- select disk #
- enter a number based on the previous noted disk(your usb drive)
- create partition primary
- select partition 1
- format fs=ntfs quick
- this will create a new drive on your system, make note of the drive letter.
in the admin command prompt window type the following:
- cd boot
- bootsect.exe/nt60 (DriveLetterofUSB):
- xcopy (DriveLetterofyourCD/DVDinstaller):\*.* /s /e
That's it, your done. You can now boot and install from USB.