6. March 2014 19:57
The Hyde families favorite organic salsa dip that I make for them; avocados, Red Bell Peppers, Olive Oil, Pepper, Tomatillo salsa & cheese.
Quite possibly the worlds best chip dip :)
- Mash one just ripe Avocado
- Dice one red bell pepper
- Add 1 Table spoon of olive oil
- Add 1/2 cup of Tamatillo Salsa or make your own
- Chili peppers
- jalapeno peppers
- chopped fresh oregano
- ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon Pepper
- 1/4 cup shredded cheese of your choice
Tastes great with the yellow organic corn chips from Target.
Things that can cause this issue:
- Verify you have enough disk space,
You can also run the following command:
RESTORE DATABASE <database_to_restore> WITH RECOVERY
This method allows you to show/hide a form element without making another request against the server. It also works when the show/hide element is required by the asp.net code behind.
You can use any type of sub element under a dropdown with this script. You will need to use a CDN or download and host your own jquery-1.3.2.min.js file.
<asp:DropDownList runat="server" ID="Dropdown1" class="required" >
<asp:ListItem Value=""> none</asp:ListItem>
<asp:ListItem Value="My Value">Some Text Here</asp:ListItem>
<!-- place any element here with id="Element1" -->
In a sad display of bi-partisanship our elected officials decided not only to increase the debt limit but to remove all spending limits until February 7th of 2014. With a record low approval rating the only thing that they have been able to agree on is that they want to spend more of your money. It may be time to clean house if we want to keep the US economy above water in the next few decades.
Do we really need 2.65 million federal employees?
Does the federal government really need 2.9+ Trillion of our money in 2013?
More spending means more taxes, in one form or another.
VPN Server Setup in Windows Server 2012
Simple walkthrough of the steps you need in order to accomplish this are as follows:
- Open Server Manager > Add roles and features > Next > Choose (default) role based or feature based > Next
- Select the server you would like to install VPN services to > Next
- Select Remote Access Role > Add features > Next > Next > Next
- Choose (Default) DirectAccess and VPN (RAS) > Next > Next > Next > Install > Close
- In Server Manager select Remote Access > Select more on the right of the configuration notice or select from you pending tasks
- Select open getting started wizard if you choose the first method.
- Select Deploy VPN Only
- Once the Routing and Remote Access MMC is up right click the Server and choose "Configure and Enable Routing and Remote Access". > Next
- Select Custom > Next > VPN Access > Finish > OK > Start Service
- right click server and choose properties
- Select IPV4 tab to configure IP Pool or leave it Dynamic
- From Computer management or Active directory you will need to create a group or modify each user you would like to have access to the VPN
- right click user > properties > dial-in tab > allow access > apply > ok
You should also properly setup you VPN security if you have any critical data being transmitted via this network. For assistance with this you can contact a professional IT company like Area51.mn to assist you with proper setup and network security.